- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: www.validity.com
- Company Address: 100 Summer St, Suite 2900, Boston, Massachusetts 02110, US
About ValidityValidity – Trust your data. Any time. Every time.
About the Role
The Renewal Specialist serves a key function in the Global Account Management team by providing a process-driven approach to renewing Validity's customers. They will partner with the Customer Account Executive (CAE) and the customer (on behalf of the CAE) to drive the renewal paperwork and process for these clients and ensure successful, scalable, efficient, and timely closure of expected renewals each month, ideally well in advance. This key operational function within Validity's Global Account Management function also provides operational support for the broader retention efforts. As this role evolves, it will be expected that the candidate helps define and document all requirements to grow and scale this function and support best-in-class retention results.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute email outreach to fulfill renewals, well in advance of the renewal date as established by management
- Manage timelines and deliverables to ensure on-time renewals
- Provide operational support to the CAEs as needed for finding new contacts, obtaining Purchase Orders, and other operational efficiencies to drive retention efforts
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams such as Finance, Sales Ops, and Marketing to develop campaigns and adhere to sales ops/finance/auditing guidelines
- Use Salesforce to execute quotes and renewals, build reports for tracking, and in general help run the Enterprise CAE business
- Interact with customers regarding renewal; work together with Customer Account Executive for upsell opportunities
- Prepare internal renewal paperwork and usage information ahead of renewal date while working hand in hand with the Enterprise CAE team on their customer needs
- Work with the broader GoToMarket organization to ensure consistent delivery of the customer journey with anyone that interacts with customers including but not limited to Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, and Senior Executives
- This is hybrid office-based position requiring work 3 days per week in the team's Uxbridge office (Hayes Town) location.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- 1-3 years of sales and/or customer support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to maintain a professional dialogue and demeanor in challenging situations
- Ability to build rapport over the telephone
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- An organized, operationally minded person that is a critical thinker that can help shape and improve current processes to be better.
- Outstanding time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Willingness to work in a team environment, where interaction with other inside professionals and marketing teams is necessary to achieve renewal goals
- Fluency in English and French, Spanish or German.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Salesforce Automation tools for contact management, opportunity tracking, sales pipeline management, forecasting, quoting, and sales reporting
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – Everest, DemandTools, BriteVerify, and GridBuddy Connect – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, a winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Headquartered in Boston, Validity has offices in Tampa, Denver, London, Sao Paulo, and Sydney. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Please review our Applicant Privacy Notice before submitting any information: Applicant Privacy Notice