- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: www.validity.com
- Company Address: 100 Summer St, Suite 2900, Boston, Massachusetts 02110, US
About ValidityValidity – Trust your data. Any time. Every time.
About the Role
Validity is looking to add a talented Account Manager to our high performing Account Management team, which focuses on the retention and expansion of our global client base. As an Account Manager, you will manage & retain a book of Validity's clients while uncovering and capitalizing on upsell & cross-sell opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a client-focused sales professional with a track record of success in a fast-paced SaaS environment and a desire to build and maintain strong client relationships within a book of business. Success in this role will be measured by consistent achievement of activity KPIs, value-added client engagement, quota attainment, and NRR & GRR goals. The Account Manager will have a named book of accounts.
Join a fun and hard-working team that is passionate about customer relationships and securing and growing Validity’s client base.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Retain and sell Validity’s products and services directly to targeted customers across all industries
- Develop a strong understanding of target personas, domain knowledge, products and competitors
- Consistently attain and exceed monthly sales quotas and renewal goals
- Work in a team environment to drive renewals and upsells/cross-sells in a named book of accounts
- Collaborate with other Validity stakeholders on account strategy and tactical/operational steps to deliver value to clients
- Utilize Validity’s sales process to uncover customer/prospect needs and correspondingly the value of the business problem we are attempting to solve
- Qualify and screen all inbound inquiries
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using Salesforce
- This is hybrid office-based position requiring work 3 days per week in the team's Uxbridge office (Hayes Town) location.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- 5+ years of successful quota carrying experience selling technology products or services, calling on business influencers and meeting monthly performance objectives
- Proven, measurable, and successful experiencing retaining and growing accounts
- Experience developing and executing upon account plans
- Demonstrated ability to identity and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Ability to articulate compelling customer journeys which articulate value and establish strong customer partnerships
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a “can do” attitude
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multitask with close attention to detail
- Experience using Salesforce to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluency in English and French, Spanish or German.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- SaaS sales/account management experience
- University degree or equivalent experience
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – Everest, DemandTools, BriteVerify, and GridBuddy Connect – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, a winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Headquartered in Boston, Validity has offices in Tampa, Denver, London, Sao Paulo, and Sydney. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Please review our Applicant Privacy Notice before submitting any information: Applicant Privacy Notice