Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Data & Analytics
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: www.mediquant.com
- Company Address: 6900 S Edgerton Rd, Brecksville, OH 44141, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About MediQuantMediQuant offers the industry's leading enterprise active data archiving platform along with unparalleled data migration and extraction experience to help you maximize your technology investments while getting the most value from your data.
As our Marketing Manager, Demand Generation, you will help build the demand strategy and manage tactical campaign execution to fuel MediQuant’s growth through new customer acquisition and cross selling to existing customers. This role will work closely with sales and marketing teams to align efforts, and use data and analytics to measure and improve performance.
JOB DUTIES and ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS A qualified individual must be able to perform these essential functions of the job as listed, with or without accommodation.
- Devise creative and differentiating multi-channel marketing campaigns with the intent of creating and nurturing leads. Channels include social media, direct mail, email marketing, website content and conversions, SEO/SEM, thought leadership and more.
- Manage the use and administration of our marketing automation and CRM systems – Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Assist in standing up ABM campaigns.
- Support partner marketing. Work collaboratively with Channel Strategy leadership, providing effective programs to support selling “to, though, and with” our Partners.
- Establish campaign KPIs; continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Manage end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales operations, including lead capture and nurturing.
- Derive insights from marketing analytics and apply learnings.
- Critical Thinking
- Collaboration Skills
- Ability to work Independently
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Requires minimum 7+ years of healthcare IT marketing experience as well as understanding of all facets of the buyer journey throughout the marketing & sales funnel, with a strong aptitude for channel marketing and for building multi-channel campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, business or related field.
- Direct experience with Salesforce (3+ years)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing automation and sales automation systems, particularly Salesforce; Strong bias for action with the ability to work through ambiguity; Confidence to push boundaries and try new ideas.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills, highly collaborative with strong and clear communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work Environment. This job operates in a blend of professional office and home office environments. Incumbent will use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit for long periods of time, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work. This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are typically Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel. Approximately 10% travel is required. Incumbent may occasionally experience some out-of-the-area and overnight travel for conferences and meetings.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance. In compliance with Federal employment laws, MediQuant will verify the identity and employment authorization of each person hired.
AAP/EEO Statement. MediQuant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Compliance. Employee shall comply with all MediQuant policies, state and federal laws, regulations, and contractual obligations when accessing MediQuant or client Confidential Data, Confidential Information, and Information Assets.
Other Duties. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.