- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Data & Analytics
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: iodinesoftware.com
- Company Address: 6850 Austin Center Boulevard, Suite 350, Austin, TX 78731 United States
About Iodine SoftwareIodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach — Cognitive Emulation™ — to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Founded in 2010, Iodine’s technology unifies clinical concepts, evidence-based medicine, and deep machine learning to power revenue cycle solutions that maximize capture and data accuracy. To date, the Iodine AwareCDI™ Suite has helped nearly 500 hospitals recognize $1.5 billion in additional appropriate reimbursement annually.
Join Us. Let’s make a direct impact in healthcare.
Being an Iodine employee means becoming part of something bigger: using clinical AI technology to drive smarter healthcare processes and positively impact patient care.
Who We Are:
Iodine is an enterprise AI company that is championing a radical rethink of how to create value for healthcare professionals, leaders, and their organizations: automating complex clinical tasks, generating insights, and empowering intelligent care. Powered by one of the largest sets of clinical data and use cases available, our groundbreaking clinical machine-learning engine, Cognitive ML, constantly ingests the patient record to generate real-time, highly focused, predictive insights that clinicians and hospital administrators can leverage to dramatically augment the management of care delivery.
What we’re looking for:
As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for contributing to the future of Iodine’s product lines, both in the details of how we build products, and also by providing input on what investments we should make in the future. You’ll work with our clients, end-users, and representatives from across Iodine to gather the info you need to build innovative software and help grow Iodine’s footprint in the healthcare industry.
What you’ll do:
- Become the subject matter expert on our industry and products and help other teams develop the same expertise in those areas
- Work with industry experts and clients to learn about the challenges in healthcare today, and what ways we can help solve them
- Lead ambitious projects, working with multiple teams across the company, to take ideas for new products and turn them into reality
- Collaborate with the rest of the Product team to identify new product opportunities and determine priorities
- Clearly communicate the problems our clients have and details on how we plan to address them to internal teams and other stakeholders
- Constantly collaborate and gather feedback from clients and other teams to guide your decision making
What we’d love to see:
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications, and experience):
- 3+ years’ experience in software product management
- 2+ years’ experience with enterprise SaaS products
- Ability to travel up to 10% as necessary
- Experience with the software development lifecycle, such as user stories, product requirements, and backlog grooming
- Experience collaborating with designers to build mock-ups and prototypes for new features
- Experience constructing a business case for product initiatives
- Familiarity with machine learning, natural language processing, or general data science product principles
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Experience in the healthcare or healthcare technology industry
- Knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle
- Technical experience such as familiarity with programming and databases
What we offer:
- Health Benefits Package: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Pharmacy Resources
- Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance and ID Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle Spending Benefit
- Legal Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan and Match
Why should you join Iodine?
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive smarter healthcare processes through technology, so hospitals can stay focused on patient care. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about our company culture on Built In Austin and on our website at www.iodinesoftware.com.