- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 11/28/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About ImpactOur partnership management platform automates every type of business partnership, at scale.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting!
Do you love enablement? Are you passionate about customer success? Do you have affiliate experience? Partner with our Customer Success, Sales, Product and Marketing teams to assist our customer success team in growing our clients businesses. Participate in their success by building strong relationships, executing learning programs and playbooks and supporting deal strategy. Have a big impact by supporting global CS teams in North America.
*PXA Course is recommended but not required if invited to interview, as it will give applicants an advantage throughout the interview process
What you will be doing:
- Act as a partnership industry SME, enabling CS team to understand the value, strategy and position of of our products in the affiliate, creator and advocate space
- Use data and qualitative feedback to identify enablement needs within the CS organization
- Own programs for strategic rollouts, new hire onboarding, operational updates, new products and go-to-market activities across CS organization
- Conduct live training sessions and product bootcamps, to reinforce pitch and positioning and create experts in supporting our customers and driving business growth
- Partner with CS leadership to document best practices, strategies and tactics for succeeding in the organization
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Customer Revenue to lead initiatives that increase cross-sells and referrals from our client base
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, identify and leverage SMEs
- Support CS team with prospecting strategies and tactics to create new opportunities in their book of business
- Support CS team with workshops and 1:1 coaching in preparation for Business Reviews and RFPs
- Support CS team in unlocking value for our customers and identifying opportunities for new business
- Support the sales and CS team in partnering together to grow our business
- Research, implement and guide the adoption of productivity tools and learning platforms
- Constantly monitor, assess and improve training content & tools
Does this sound like you?
- Energetic, dynamic and love interacting with different people!
- impact.com Product Expert Certification or exam recommended
- 1-2+ years of affiliate management or agency experience (must have)
- Experience in customer success, sales enablement, or relevant client facing experience (a plus)
- Saas/B2B/Digital experience (a plus)
- BA Degree or above in Corporate Training, Psychology, Sociology, or in arts performance with educational (teaching) experience (a plus)
- Established as a strong influencer across organizations
- A passion for project management, presentations and helping others
- Strong track record of supporting customer growth and mitigating churn
- Fantastic standing amongst cross-functional teams throughout past working initiatives
Salary range: $80,000-$90,000 per year, plus eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant and additional variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
- Catered lunch every Thursday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.