- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 11/28/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About ImpactOur partnership management platform automates every type of business partnership, at scale.
If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
Our goal is to build relationships based on trust which result in happy, passionate, loyal customers and colleagues. We do this through listening to their needs and guiding them to the fullest use of the features we offer. We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
What You'll Do:
- Being an active member of a global team that provides support via live chat, tickets, and one on-one screen share sessions.
- Become a product expert
- You will be expected to be part of a team of wild cards that can augment any other customer facing team as needed.
- Liaise with product and engineering to solve recurring customer problems
- Collaborate & contribute to improve internal & customer-facing knowledge base.
- Lead or contribute to cross functional strategic projects to drive efficiencies internally or to elevate customer experience
What You Have:
- Passionate about delivering great customer experience
- Experience working primarily in a customer-facing role, including support and training.
- Excellent writing and communication skills; the ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts to your audience is a must
- Be an independent contributor and a team player contributing to overall success of the team.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn - Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
- Superb troubleshooting skills that help you take big problems and break them down into manageable pieces with elegant solutions
- Casual work environment, including working from home
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- 6 month paternity/maternity leave
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Restricted Stock Units
- 3-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Fitness club fee reimbursements
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.