- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 11/28/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About ImpactOur partnership management platform automates every type of business partnership, at scale.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L'Oréal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting!
The Business Operations Project Manager works with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including Senior Executives, to develop and implement strategic plans to achieve the business's objectives and key results. This role plays a critical function keeping our highest priority projects on track. Working closely with senior leaders on the Marketplace, Customer Success, Partner Development, and Partnerships teams, the Business Operations Project Manager is instrumental in creating a positive environment for collaboration and teamwork.
Expectations for this role are to spend 50% of time supporting business planning/operations, and 50% on active project management for cross-functional projects.
What you will be doing:
Business Planning/Operations Responsibilities:
- Support with semi-annual planning efforts for cross-functional teams by participating in biweekly/monthly cross-functional group check ins, coordinating ad-hoc analysis needs, and facilitating action items
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders and senior management to develop and implement long- and short-term plans that support business strategy, including setting milestones, deadlines, allocating resources and global company rollouts
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to track the success of cross-functional capabilities and projects against plan
- Understand the overarching business strategy and impact of projects directly to and across various functions, as well as to the the overall business
- Analyze existing business processes and coordinate process improvement strategies with focus on time spent vs value created to maximize efficiency
- Lead change management work streams with a structured methodology/process to support planned capability and department level change, and perform continuous evaluation of feedback/sentiment/impact
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Understand how the business operates and how various functions work together towards common goals
- Create robust project plans for key cross-functional projects, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegate tasks on the project to employees or teams best positioned to complete them
- Transparently and respectfully communicate status, issues, and risks for projects to stakeholders
- Make high-quality decisions based on judgment supported by data to recommend changes to project plans, schedules, and targets as necessary
- Serve as a point of contact for cross-functional groups at all levels of the organization to ensure actions remain in synergy and ladder up to company goals
- Perform quality control on projects throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Motivate stakeholders to complete tasks and projects on time
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within and outside of the team
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
Does this sound like you?
The ideal candidate for this role should have a strong background in project management, experience leading cross-functional teams, and excellent communication and leadership skills. A bachelor's degree is required. Project management certifications such as PMP or PRINCE2 are a bonus.
- 1-2 years experience working as a Project Manager or related work
- Experience working with G-Suite tools (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Experience working with Project Management software (JIRA, monday.com, Asana or similar)
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills and experience working with financial data.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Salary Range: $90,000 - $98,000 per year, plus eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant and additional variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance. *This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA
- Catered lunch every Thursdays, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.