- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Content & Creative Software
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: apryse.com
- Company Address: 838 West Hastings Street, Suite 500, Vancouver, B.C. V6C 0A6, CA
About ApryseApryse, previously known as PDFTron, takes document solutions to the next level, making work better and life simpler.
Apryse is seeking a skilled and highly motivated Technical Support Analyst to join our dynamic team. We are actively changing the way people work with documents by being the graphics engine of choice for thousands of companies worldwide, within virtually all industries. If you are working with documents, there is a chance that Apryse is already working for you.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will play a crucial role in assisting our customers with troubleshooting, issue resolution, and work closely with other teams to provide world class support. This role is highly focused on providing great customer service as well as accurate technical support.
This is a terrific opportunity to learn about Apryse’s technology and product offerings. You will work closely with our Technical Support Engineers and Developers to identify issues while developing your skills in customer service and technical support. For entry-level applicants, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Provide high-quality technical support to clients and customers regarding our core product offerings.
- Complete initial triage of issues across our line of products and work with cross functional teams to resolve issues
- Collaborate closely with the technical support team to understand the products covered and the customers’ issues
- Assist customers in troubleshooting and resolving technical problems related to the product offerings
- Guide and educate clients in best practices for using the products and their capabilities
- Investigate and analyze reported issues, documenting steps to reproduce, and working towards timely resolutions.
- Document and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of common issues, frequently asked questions (FAQs), and solutions for future reference and internal training purposes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to escalate and prioritize critical issues, ensuring prompt and satisfactory resolutions.
- Contribute to the development of support tools, scripts, and resources to streamline support processes and enhance efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field preferred. Certifications/bootcamps/work experience can be substituted.
- Proven experience in technical support or a similar customer-facing role
- Strong proficiency with common workplace tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically to resolve complex technical issues.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, can convey technical concepts clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Customer-focused mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional service and ensuring customer success.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills to effectively prioritize and manage support cases.
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings or weekends to address critical customer needs.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A comprehensive extended benefits package including health, dental and vision for you and your family that starts from day one.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with contribution match.
- A great team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
- Highly autonomous and entrepreneurial environment.
- Bi-weekly lunches and monthly socials.
- Annual recurring WFH allowance for you to purchase items you need for your home office.
- On going support for learning development so you can master your craft.
- Work with the hardware you're most comfortable with (Windows or Mac)
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
- Excellent work-life balance with a flexible remote work environment!
Apryse is the industry-leading provider of document software development (SDK) technology powering everything from traditional desktop software to innovative web and mobile applications. With a broad international portfolio of combined companies, products, and leading technologies, we are actively changing the way the world works with documents to make work better and life simpler.
We are also a fast-growing company, chosen as one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers of 2022 by Mediacorp Canada Inc and selected among Canada’s best employers for recent graduates with its addition to the 2022 Career Directory.
Since having secured a $95M strategic growth investment in 2019, we have grown from approximately 50 employees to over 370, made eleven acquisitions, and in 2021, Thoma Bravo, the top private investment firm in the world for software, came on board with another strategic growth investment.
Customers like IBM, Autodesk, DocuSign, Boeing, Microsoft (and many more!) come to us to realize their web and mobile strategies for document management, editing, and collaboration as the #1-ranked commercial document SDK of choice for companies worldwide. As a result, you can find our document technology in thousands of solutions, including those of household names, used by millions across virtually every industry. Our XODO app alone has 25M unique installs -- and counting -- and the highest ratings among PDF productivity apps on the largest online app marketplaces.
Internally, we foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every individual amidst an exciting and challenging entrepreneurial culture. Career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator, and successful leader.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Apryse deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in Apryse!