- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Data & Analytics
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: iodinesoftware.com
- Company Address: 6850 Austin Center Boulevard, Suite 350, Austin, TX 78731 United States
About Iodine SoftwareIodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach — Cognitive Emulation™ — to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Founded in 2010, Iodine’s technology unifies clinical concepts, evidence-based medicine, and deep machine learning to power revenue cycle solutions that maximize capture and data accuracy. To date, the Iodine AwareCDI™ Suite has helped nearly 500 hospitals recognize $1.5 billion in additional appropriate reimbursement annually.
Iodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach -- Cognitive Emulation -- to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Cognitive Emulation uses proprietary AI technology and machine learning algorithms to think the way a clinician thinks and emulate clinical judgment. This allows us to help nearly 500 hospitals quickly and accurately identify areas of potential opportunity to accelerate productivity, data accuracy, and financial return.
What You’ll Do
Iodine products combine highly advanced AI technology with deeply clinical functionality and end-users. As a clinical subject matter expert in the mid revenue cycle management functions of provider organizations (CDI, Coding and/or Utilization management) you will help make our products a success in the market.
The Clinical RN, CDI Product Manager will work within the Product organization and be responsible for ensuring that the complexity of our AI technology is aligned with the clinical perspective and needs of our clients, such that Iodine products can achieve our strategic business goals.
You will apply your experience in the healthcare industry to identify and solve complex problems in the revenue cycle process and work on the team managed by the Vice President of Product Strategy to create visionary product solutions and best practice processes to solve these problems. As a member of the product team, you will partner with CX, Growth and Marketing teams, to take these products and processes into the healthcare market providing guidance and support with documents and training materials that drive best practice use of Iodine technology.
Examples of your contributions may include, but may not be limited to:
- Proactively monitor clinical and regulatory trends and articulate impact to the industry and Iodine’s target markets.
- Gather insights directly from clients/users as well as internal clinical stakeholders, but also extrapolate and generalize to what is applicable across the industry and client-base.
- Collaborate with product management to identify new products and features and prioritize roadmap initiatives as a result of trends and market input.
- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience teams to design requirements for new product features, validate workflow and predictive AI/ML models
- Provide detailed data and input for decision making on complex clinical product topics – such as ML product design, reports and dashboards, utilization management, CDI, and Coding workflows
- Collaborate with Data Science to improve inputs to models
- Conduct and coordinate audits and quality checks of new product capabilities prior to launch
- Review samples of AI/ML predictions and provide detailed feedback on the validity & accuracy of the interpretations.
- Define best practice workflows and configurations for Iodine products, and evangelize those to clients and end users (utilization management nurses, CDI specialists and reviewers).
- Act as liaison between product and clinical teams, reflecting consensus from clinical team when providing recommendations and answers
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive forward clinical product strategies.
- Work with Product Marketing to ensure product value and messaging is relevant for the end user clinical perspective
What You'll Need
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications and experience):
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- CCDS preferred
- 3 to 5 years direct care nursing, experience in high volume, quick turnover Inpatient units within complex healthcare organizations
- Moderate familiarity with technology, especially in the realm of HIM, EMRs, UM, Coding and CDI workflow tools.
- Understanding of overall business goals and needs, and ability to align decisions with company goals and values
- Leadership skills to work with individuals outside of your team, such that you can achieve ambitious goals with a team of other clinical SMEs by building consensus
- Ability to proactively identify problems, identify solution options, and then quickly narrow down options to prioritize the right action plan that resolves the problem.
- Ability to occasionally travel to client sites and the company office to meet with key stakeholders and product users (less than 30% travel).
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
**You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis**