- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise Automation
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: tmasystems.com
- Company Address: 1876 Utica Sq, 3rd Floor, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74114, US
About TMA SystemsFor more than 30 years, TMA Systems has transformed organizations by providing the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management Software available. These advanced products, along with world-class training, professional services, and technical support, are key reasons TMA is the preferred solutions provider for facility professionals. Our solutions are based on input from more than 1,500 clients who maintain in excess of 55,000 facilities, representing 4.5 billion square feet of space.
We are currently hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to assist our Sales team! The ideal candidate will be looking to break into SaaS technology sales and with a positive, proactive, and can-do mindset and will turn potential prospects into new business opportunities for Account Executives (AEs). The Sales Development Representative is responsible for the outreach to prospective clients with the objective to identify potential client customers, and to set qualified appointments for AEs.
This role includes working inbound, marketing generated leads, as well as outbound prospecting. The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Demand Generation to build, test, and modify various outreach approaches for inbound/outbound leads.
We are looking for someone who is highly self-motivated and who loves working in a team environment. This go-getter individual will hit their KPIs and have success by utilizing their high attention to detail mindset, excellent communication, and research skills, and can make quick and reasonable decisions in a short time frame. Success in this role can be achieved through professionalism and tenacity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Articulate TMA’s value proposition via phone, email, social marketing, etc.
- Produce sales-ready leads and appointments for the AEs
- Reach the quota for Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) per month
- Assist AE counterparts in increasing their pipeline with new business opportunities
- Partner with Marketing and Sales organizations to develop prospecting and lead nurturing strategies
- Ensure timely follow up of all leads
- Through the adoption of Salesforce.com and Salesloft, capture and maintain accurate and up to date information related to campaigns, leads, contacts, activities, and status dispositions
- Prospect both cold and warm leads, inbound and outbound
- Provide the highest level of professionalism and prospect satisfaction
- Attend trade shows and marketing events as assigned by Marketing
- Actively develop skills required to close business independently
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum travel
- 1-2 years in a Sales development, Inside Sales or BDR Role
- Salesforce or other CRM tools, Salesloft or other sales automation tools, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sales Automation, Microsoft Office tools, ZoomInfo, others
- Strong understanding of Sales methodologies (SPIN or Challenger preferred)
- Proficient in conducting detailed data analyses and using metrics to drive business results
- Ability to establish strong relationships
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejections daily
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in long-term opportunities in SaaS sales
- Ability to work effectively in a remote situation
METRICS THAT MATTER:
- Minimum of 12-14 Qualified meetings per month (after 3-month ramp) as defined by the AE
- Minimum of 55 quality outbound calls per day
- Opportunity pipeline progression
- Number of collected and qualified leads when traveling to events
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4 Year degree or commensurate experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce (preferred), HubSpot, Sugar or other CRM
- Familiarity with Salesloft or other sales automation tool
- Strong interpersonal communication skills including both written and verbal
- Understanding of consultative, solution sales or similar models
WHY TMA SYSTEMS:
The company – TMA Systems is a technology company headquartered in Tulsa, OK with remote employees throughout North America. A trusted solution for more than 30 years, TMA Systems’ WebTMA product has been recognized as an essential addition to organizations across a number of verticals. Customers can scale this modular offering to best fit the needs of their organization, from asset and inventory management to preventive maintenance and mobile capabilities.
More than 1,650 clients like Walgreens, Bank of America and American Airlines maintain over 100,000 facilities using TMA’s advanced Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management Solutions (EAMS) worldwide. We delight our customers with Reliable, Innovative, Trusted solutions and support them with a 99%+ CSAT rating.
- Competitive starting compensation and benefits with a career path to Account Executive, Account Management and Sales Engineer positions
- Part of a growing Marketing department
- New leadership team led by CEO Mark Simner
- Recent capital infusion by Silversmith Capital Partners of $68M
- 2X employee growth since January 2022
- Diverse work environment
- Casual dress code