- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 11/28/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About ImpactOur partnership management platform automates every type of business partnership, at scale.
If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
The Support Analyst is a customer service minded individual with a good level of technical system knowledge. This role will focus on user success and enabling internal customers to leverage our platforms efficiently.
The Support Analyst will serve as the 1st line of contact for Business Application Support. The Support Analyst will provide technical support to end-users on various technical faults and minor enhancements relating to internal software platforms.
The Support Analyst must have problem solving ability to properly diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to the appropriate IT staff members. The ideal candidate must display excellent communication qualities with strong business acumen.
What You'll Do:
- Provide exceptional 1st line technical business applications support by means of email, chat (Slack), telephony or face-to-face interaction.
- Provide Support for business applications which includes but are not limited to Salesforce, Gong.io, Groove, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo, Salesforce will be the core focus.
- Triage incoming Jira Tickets and take ownership of the Business Applications Jira Board
- Ensure all issues are logged and prioritized timeously and escalated when required
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues with a focus on but not limited to user setups, permissions, reports and dashboards adding fields, bugs and process automation etc.
- Perform routine data management operational tasks
- Communicate system issues and status to stakeholders, internal customers, and CRM leadership
- Assist with ongoing user adoption and training
- Perform root cause analysis, recommend improvements and provide backup data management support
- Keep abreast of new features and releases, and monitor the adoption thereof.
What You Have:
- Two to five years of hands-on experience working in an end-user support role or computer operations environment required.
- Minimum 2 year Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- Salesforce CPQ support experience would be advantageous
- Salesforce administrator certified or ability to achieve within a reasonable timeframe
- A technology qualification/certification such as a Business Analysis course or Information Systems degree would be advantageous
- ITIL Certification is advantageous
- Casual work environment, including working from home
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- 6 month primary caregiver leave
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Restricted Stock Units
- 3-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Fitness club fee reimbursements
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.