- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Content & Creative Software
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: apryse.com
- Company Address: 838 West Hastings Street, Suite 500, Vancouver, B.C. V6C 0A6, CA
About ApryseApryse, previously known as PDFTron, takes document solutions to the next level, making work better and life simpler.
We're growing our sales team and we're looking to bring on a Senior Account Executive NAMER, with a focus on Commercial OEM sales. You will be at the forefront of our efforts to expand our growing business. Challenge yourself by selling the intrinsic value of software solutions to our customers. The primary responsibility will be to manage and close a pipeline of software license opportunities, while working closely with other Apryse resources and presales teams. Account Executives at our company learn about the opportunities and challenges facing Product Managers – both at software companies and those building products for internal use by traditional bricks and mortar companies.
- Qualify and manage marketing-generated inbound sales leads through the full sales cycle.
- Identify & target top-tier named prospects (software companies) via prospecting.
- Work closely with Solution Engineers in gathering requirements and proposing high value solutions.
- Gain a deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of competing products, and effectively illustrate the value of our high-quality/market-leading solutions to prospects.
- Recognize high value sales opportunities, and work with prospects on GTM strategy that will yield a win-win partnership.
- Effectively gather intelligence on markets, prospects, and competition using various resources.
- Meet or exceed quota expectations.
- 7+ years of successful Enterprise sales experience in software with consistent performance
- Preference for OEM sales experience & creative ways of licensing an embedded technology
- Strong negotiation skills are a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in prospecting, and leveraging tools like Outreach and LinkedIn Navigator
- Light travel to industry conferences and meetings with key prospects
- Demonstrated success using a consultative approach with key business and technical executives, especially technical CXOs, and VPs
- Consistent history of overachievement, with demonstrated success of multi-year quota achievement
- An accountable team player with a tenacious drive to win
- A college or university degree. Technical disciplines or backgrounds are preferred
- Experienced in using CRM to manage sales cycle
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A comprehensive extended benefits package including health, dental and vision for you and your family that starts from day one.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with contribution match.
- A great team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
- Highly autonomous and entrepreneurial environment.
- Bi-weekly lunches and monthly socials.
- Annual recurring WFH allowance for you to purchase items you need for your home office.
- Ongoing support for learning development so you can master your craft.
- Work with the hardware you're most comfortable with (Windows or Mac)
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
- Excellent work-life balance with a flexible remote work environment!
- Salary Range: CAD $170,000.00 - $212,000.00 per year
Apryse is the industry-leading provider of document software development (SDK) technology powering everything from traditional desktop software to innovative web and mobile applications. With a broad international portfolio of combined companies, products, and leading technologies, we are actively changing the way the world works with documents to make work better and life simpler.
We are also a fast-growing company, chosen as one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers of 2022 by Mediacorp Canada Inc and selected among Canada’s best employers for recent graduates with its addition to the 2022 Career Directory.
Since having secured a $95M strategic growth investment in 2019, we have grown from approximately 50 employees to over 400, made thirteen acquisitions, and in 2021, Thoma Bravo, the top private investment firm in the world for software, came on board with another strategic growth investment.
Customers like IBM, Autodesk, DocuSign, Boeing, Microsoft (and many more!) come to us to realize their web and mobile strategies for document management, editing, and collaboration as the #1-ranked commercial document SDK of choice for companies worldwide. As a result, you can find our document technology in thousands of solutions, including those of household names, used by millions across virtually every industry. Our XODO app alone has 25M unique installs -- and counting -- and the highest ratings among PDF productivity apps on the largest online app marketplaces.
Internally, we foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every individual amidst an exciting and challenging entrepreneurial culture. Career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator, and successful leader.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Apryse deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in Apryse!