- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Content & Creative Software
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: apryse.com
- Company Address: 838 West Hastings Street, Suite 500, Vancouver, B.C. V6C 0A6, CA
About ApryseApryse, previously known as PDFTron, takes document solutions to the next level, making work better and life simpler.
We're growing our sales team and we're looking to bring on a Senior Account Executive in EMEA, with a focus on Enterprise sales in Southern Europe. You will be at the forefront of our efforts to expand our growing business. Challenge yourself by selling the intrinsic value of software solutions to our customers. The primary responsibility will be to manage and close a pipeline of software license opportunities, while working closely with other Apryse resources and presales teams. Account Executives at our company learn about the opportunities and challenges facing Product Managers – both at software companies and those building products for internal use by traditional bricks and mortar companies.
- Qualify and manage new sales leads through the full sales cycle.
- Identify opportunities that would benefit from our technology suite using a consultative sales approach.
- Work closely with Solution Engineers in gathering requirements and proposing high value solutions.
- Proactively maintain relationships with your accounts and identify future opportunities.
- Gain a deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of competing products, and effectively illustrate the value of our high-quality/market-leading solutions to prospects.
- Recognize high value sales opportunities.
- Effectively gather intelligence on markets, prospects, and the competition using various resources.
- 5+ years’ experience selling complex B2B software product(s).
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly via e-mail and by phone.
- A college or university degree. Technical disciplines or backgrounds are preferred.
- Professional working fluency in English, Spanish & Italian.
- Demonstrated success using a consultative approach with key business and technical executives, especially CTOs, VPs of Product Management, and Development/Engineering.
- Consistent history of overachievement, with demonstrated success of multi-year quota achievement.
- An accountable team player with a tenacious drive to win.
- Experienced in using CRM to manage sales cycle.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A comprehensive extended benefits package.
- A great team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
- Highly autonomous environment..
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
- Work remotely!
Apryse is the industry-leading provider of document software development (SDK) technology powering everything from traditional desktop software to innovative web and mobile applications. With a broad international portfolio of combined companies, products, and leading technologies, we are actively changing the way the world works with documents to make work better and life simpler.
We are also a fast-growing company, chosen as one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers of 2022 by Mediacorp Canada Inc and selected among Canada’s best employers for recent graduates with its addition to the 2022 Career Directory.
Since having secured a $95M strategic growth investment in 2019, we have grown from approximately 50 employees to over 370, made eleven acquisitions, and in 2021, Thoma Bravo, the top private investment firm in the world for software, came on board with another strategic growth investment.
Customers like IBM, Autodesk, DocuSign, Boeing, Microsoft (and many more!) come to us to realize their web and mobile strategies for document management, editing, and collaboration as the #1-ranked commercial document SDK of choice for companies worldwide. As a result, you can find our document technology in thousands of solutions, including those of household names, used by millions across virtually every industry. Our XODO app alone has 25M unique installs -- and counting -- and the highest ratings among PDF productivity apps on the largest online app marketplaces.
Internally, we foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every individual amidst an exciting and challenging entrepreneurial culture. Career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator, and successful leader.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Apryse deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in Apryse!