- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: eCommerce Enablement
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: impel.io
- Company Address: 344 S Warren St, Suite 200, Syracuse, New York 13202, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ImpelImpel offers automotive dealers, wholesalers, OEMs and third-party marketplaces the industry’s most advanced digital engagement platform. The company’s end-to-end omnichannel solution leverages proprietary shopper behavioral data and AI technology to deliver hyper-personalized experiences at every touchpoint across the entire customer journey.
Sales, and Customer Success Teams, Product, Engineering, Finance
Mission & Vision
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle sellers of every type and size.
The Business Development Manager is an essential role at Impel that reports directly to the Vice President, Specialty Markets. The primary responsibilities of this position is to establish specialized Dealership and Dealer Group relationships driving growth of dealership sales, service and marketing solutions to clients in the RV vertical. The successful candidate will identify qualified targets, define the value proposition and present these unique proposals to the customers
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Engagement/Sale of new Dealership and Dealer Group relationships with Impel
- Identifying new revenue streams in order to achieve short-term and long - term growth and retention objectives
- Build professional network and remain current on issues impacting dealership business and sales
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Enhance sales pipeline volume
- other duties may be assigned
- The ideal candidate is an extremely motivated, self-starter eager to always learn and improve
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have the ability to travel
- Must maintain highest level of professionalism and integrity as a representative of the Impel brand
- At least two years of experience in a business development role. RV industry experience a plus, but not required.