- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 11/28/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About ImpactOur partnership management platform automates every type of business partnership, at scale.
At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 1000 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Publisher Development Manager, you will be responsible for business growth through strong problem solving and solution driven thinking. Your role is pivotal to ensure adoption and engagement of our product with our partners and establishing impact.com in the Nordic market. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and recruiting new partners and publishers to the impact.com platform to build out our marketplace of publishers in the Nordics. Your key responsibilities will include the sourcing of key publisher and partner details, and to build and actively convert your pipeline of Nordic publishers. You will also act as the point of contact for brands and prospects across the Nordics to discuss partnership strategies and to facilitate publisher/brand partnerships. This role will work directly with the Nordics team and collaborate closely with the wider Publisher Development EMEA function
Does this sound like you?
- A good understanding of the Nordic affiliate landscape and publisher types within the market
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a publisher facing role either from a brand or network perspective or comparable experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of the Nordic market and customer behaviour, ability to connect this knowledge with new and emerging publisher and partner types
- Able to spot opportunities and think creatively about connecting publishers with brands
- A business development mindset: identifying and pursuing the right opportunities
- Ability to work effectively in a hybrid structure across different teams
- Self-Motivated, Attention to Detail, Passion for Learning, Team player
- A strong understanding of the Impact offering and willingness to learn and understand impact’s standing against industry competitors
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of audiences & ability to read, write and speak with internal and external stakeholders in a highly professional manner
- Passionate about improving our partners experience and success with our products
- Moderate to Advanced experience using Salesforce or similar Sales CRM
- Keen attention to detail, organization, and ability to drive projects to completion
- Understanding and identifying gaps in impact.com’s Nordics partner and publisher offering and filling these gaps through active publisher acquisition of key partners to our marketplace
- Working with emerging partner types to convey nuanced value proposition to Impact client base and accelerate time from sign up to activationIdentifying and growing emerging partner and publisher segments and making partnerships available to brands by allowing them to scale
- Interface between brands/prospects and publishers: understand and relay publisher value propositions and ability to translate brand/prospect needs to effectively connect brands with relevant publisher partners
- Develop internally and externally facing materials, presentations, webinars and other content to educate partners, publishers, brands, and internal teams
- Identifying sales and expansion opportunities amongst partner base for our supply side products
- Continuously learn about our product offering and ability to tackle partner issues or direct requests to relevant teams to deliver a solution.