- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: IT & Developer Tools
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: gearset.com
- Company Address: The Bradfield Centre, Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB4 0GA, GB
About GearsetGearset is the only platform you need for unparalleled Salesforce deployment success, continuous delivery, automated testing and backups.
It’s an exciting time to join Gearset! In the last few years we’ve rocketed from a 7 person start-up to nearly 240 people, and we’re only just getting started.
Many companies pay lip-service to “Customer Success”. At Gearset, we’re looking for experienced Customer Success Managers to join a company where it’s a core part of our DNA.
If you join us, you’ll get to work in a high-trust environment where you’re given the freedom and support to succeed without internal politics and endless red-tape. Our customer success team is class leading, and we’ll set you up to succeed with industry recognised training, and a chance to build deep technical knowledge on Salesforce DevOps.
What’s the opportunity for a Customer Success Manager - Premier at Gearset?
- You’ll be working with some of the world’s largest and most recognisable brands, such as Sony and DHL, helping them see long term success with Gearset.
- Working closely with fellow CSMs, you’ll help to refine and improve processes, and experiment with new technologies and initiatives to continue to drive value for our customers.
- Join a supportive and feedback driven team, and enjoy excellent benefits as part of one of the top 3 tech companies to work for in the UK.
What you’ll achieve
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring high levels of success and retention for your accounts.
- You’ll use customer data to proactively identify accounts at risk of churn, engage with them, and get them back on track.
- Working closely with our sales and technical teams, you’ll support new customers during their initial implementation.
- Taking a consultative approach, you’ll identify customers’ pain points, and share your technical expertise to create a solution that delivers value.
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers and product champions, working with them on a regular basis.
- Be a customer champion, ensuring their views are represented in the company, and driving continual improvement in user satisfaction.
- You have experience working as a Customer Success Manager, or as an Account Manager responsible for retention, ideally within a technical SaaS company
- Have a technical predisposition and the desire to learn, and the ability to convey complex technical topics with simplicity
- Driven by a genuine desire to deliver the best for the end user, with a customer-centric approach
- Enjoy building effective long-term relationships with customers at all levels in organisations, from technical end users, to senior management
- You’re proactive, and enjoy working with people across the company to deliver great commercial outcomes
Salary and benefits (the stuff you'd expect!)
- Salary of between £40k - £60k (depending on experience)
- This is a remote UK based full time opportunity, working Monday to Friday
- Most of our customers are US based, so while you control your diary and work mostly UK hours, you'll be expected to make calls in the evening (up to 9pm) if that's when the customer is available
- Generous personal development budget for courses, conferences, or whatever is useful to your professional development in the role of up to £1500 per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the option to buy an extra 5 each year)
- Company Pension Plan (matching up to 5%)
- Bupa health care
- Life Insurance & critical illness cover
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership, as well as a range of health and wellness benefits
Gearset is the leading Salesforce DevOps platform trusted by more than 2000 companies around the globe, including McKesson, Accenture and IBM. We’ve the fast paced exciting environment of a start-up, with the success and ambition of a scale-up, with offices in Belfast, London, and Chicago, alongside our Cambridge (UK) HQ.
We’re proud of our unique culture built on trust, collaboration, transparency, and teamwork, allowing us to have a feedback-driven culture that keeps us focused on delivering the best solution for our customers.
Alongside our Glassdoor score of 4.8/5, and customer G2 scores of 4.7/5, we hold three awards from Best Companies UK. These include: Top 5 Best Company to work for in the East of England, UK Top 5 Best Mid-sized Company, and Top 5 Best Technology Company to work for in the whole of the UK.