- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 11/28/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About ImpactOur partnership management platform automates every type of business partnership, at scale.
At Impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact.com has grown to over 1000 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
Joining Impact.com as an Account Executive for the Nordic market will mean that you will be instrumental in Impact.com’s expansion in the Nordic region where we are growing rapidly . If you are excited about using your creativity, strategic skills, project management, account management and consultative selling skills to generate new business then this role will allow you to thrive and succeed.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for building and growing your own book of business, selling to our top accounts
- You will work closely and be supported by the Business Development team.
- Achieving or exceeding individual quota bringing in new clients to Impact.com
- Prior experience driving sales and business development activities is essential
- Focus on executing transactions in an assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our enterprise segment whilst looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalise a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- Report to General Manager Nordics
What you’ll have
- Marketing technology sales and account management experience
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing medium to large accounts
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience in affiliate, partner, or performance marketing
- Experience selling B2B SaaS
- Nice to Have: Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
Impact.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.