- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $140,000 - $160,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L'Oréal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting!
As a MySQL DBA at impact.com, you will work with the latest technologies that enable near-real time processing of datasets in the Terabytes range and the exciting challenges that come with working with massive amounts of data. You will have the freedom to experiment with the latest technologies with the ultimate goal of scaling our systems linearly. If you have great ideas and like to think outside the box, we will encourage it and support you, giving you the tools to be successful as we scale Impact. At Impact, your career path is yours to shape, as we encourage cross training into other technologies.
What you will be doing:
- Administer and support multiple MySQL database instances in a shared environment
- Manage database capacity and usage and pro-active capacity planning.
- Monitor and optimize database performance
- Develop backup and recovery procedures
- Essential Database administration - install, configure, upgrade, backup, partitioning and monitoring of databases
- Work with developers during application development life cycle in the design and planning of schema, tables, data types, indexes, procedures and functions
- Proactively identify performance bottlenecks and database risks
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Production Database Administrator
- Experience with MySQL / Percona Server 5.1, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 8.0 / TokuDB 5.7
- Experience with ProxySQL 2.x / Orchestrator, Percona XtraBackup
- 3+ years of experience in writing Linux shell scripts, perl scripts, Python etc.
- Experience with High Availability MySQL/Percona environments
- Experience working with Large Data Volumes - 100’s of Terabytes range
- Strong understanding of InnoDB and InnoDB tuning.
Salary Range: $140,000 - $160,000 per year, plus eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant and additional variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance. *This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.