- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact
Impact.com is on the search for a Product Enablement Specialist to join our team and help improve our product's guided in-app experience. The Product Enablement Specialist will be responsible for analyzing user behavior to improve our in-app guidance solutions and help our users achieve their goals. If you are passionate about improving the user experience of products and are excited about the opportunity to work with a talented team of technical writers, product managers, UX/UI designers, and engineers, we encourage you to apply for this position.
This position reports into Associate Manager, Product Enablement.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the technical writers, product managers, UX/UI design team, and engineers to identify user needs and design effective in-app guidance solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain training strategies and programs for all audiences across the impact.com platform. This includes extensive guide monitoring, reporting, analyzing guide KPIs, fixing broken guides, and assisting with guide requests, creation, and strategy.
- Continuously improve in-app guidance solutions by analyzing user behavior and feedback, and by experimenting with new approaches and solutions.
- Monitor user feedback and usage data to measure the effectiveness of in-app guidance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Run weekly, monthly quarterly reports to measure in-app guidance performance
- Design and create clear and concise in-app guidance that is easy to follow and visually appealing.
- Develop and implement in-app guidance solutions that are consistent with the overall product experience and that align with our product and business goals.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure that in-app guidance is up-to-date with the latest product features and updates.
- Communicate results and insights to the product team and other stakeholders to inform in-app guidance decision-making
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 - 2+ years of experience designing and implementing in-app guidance solutions for web applications.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to inform decision and measure effectiveness of in-app guidance solutions
- Excellent with Google Suite & Excel
- Experience with A/B testing and other user research methods.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Pendo, Mixpanel, GA, etc.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to develop effective solutions.
- Passion for user experience and a user-centered design approach.
- Nice to have skills:
- Customer Service: Someone who has experience in training, enablement, or customer service.
- UX/UI design skills: It would be great if they have strong design skills and be able to create clear and concise in-app guidance that is easy to follow and visually appealing.
- Technical skills: It would be great if they have some technical skills to be able to understand and communicate the product’s technical architecture and how in-app guides fit into it.
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.