- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: eCommerce Enablement
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: impel.io
- Company Address: 344 S Warren St, Suite 200, Syracuse, New York 13202, US
About ImpelImpel offers automotive dealers, wholesalers, OEMs and third-party marketplaces the industry’s most advanced digital engagement platform. The company’s end-to-end omnichannel solution leverages proprietary shopper behavioral data and AI technology to deliver hyper-personalized experiences at every touchpoint across the entire customer journey.
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle sellers of every type and size.
A Logic Specialist is responsible for configuring AI software to respond to users’ communications. You will work closely with other teams, such as Client Support, Onboarding, Engineering, Conversation Design and Product. You must be able to work independently and as part of a team to ensure that configurations and the logic behind our product meet the needs of the organization while maintaining high levels of quality and reliability. You will also troubleshoot and correct issues that might arise during the implementation of new projects and updates.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Monitoring and updating configurations in AWS DynamoDB, S3 and CloudWatch
- Contributing to the development of training materials and documentation
- Updating logic in JSON files using the AWS console
- Fixing the issues that are escalated to the team or arise during the implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as active listening skills
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and software
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and inquiries simultaneously, while still maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of AWS DynamoDB is advantageous
- Introductory Python programming knowledge is advantageous