- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: IT & Developer Tools
- Post Date: 05/31/2023
- Website: microblink.com
- Company Address: Primary 10 Grand St, Brooklyn, Floor 13, New York City, New York 11249, US
- Salary Range: $165,000 - $195,000
About MicroblinkMicroblink is an artificial intelligence platform that leverages computer vision and machine learning to bring the benefits of AI to every person on earth.
With over 100 million end-users in more than 70 countries, Microblink knows a thing or two about developing state-of-the-art, computer-vision powered solutions. And we are not done learning.
We are a digital identity company on a mission to enable trust in online interactions. Fintechs, Crypto platforms, retailers and many others rely on Microblink’s technology to deliver safer and better experiences for all of us.
With an ever greater need for trust and safety online, Microblink has transformed from start-up into a global growth company in the last 8 years and we are just getting started.
We are expanding and we are looking for an entrepreneurial, curious and ambitious Sales leader to join our Team.
This role will lead growth at Microblink and will be responsible for delivering a world-class selling experience to our prospects and customers. Successful candidates will be data driven and will have a track record of hitting revenue targets for themselves and their teams.
As the Director of Inside Sales, you will:
- Lead a team of sellers and solution engineers, driving new business ARR across multiple product lines, creating repeatable, scalable selling processes.
- Develop Sales GTM plan on how to execute against revenue goals.
- Coach team on sales methodologies and best practice to drive consistent performance.
- Professionally articulate Microblink’s value proposition to a wide range of industries and channel environments.
- Drive the sales forecasting process across the team and be accountable for pipeline hygiene and data integrity.
- Lead pipeline generation and prospecting strategy, coach sellers on prospecting best practices.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Revenue Operations to close the feedback loop, improving our understanding of customers and the market.
Experience we are looking for:
- 10+ years experience in software or Saas sales, preferably in a high growth technical environment.
- Achieved Bachelor Degree or higher in business, economics, or related field.
- Experience leading inside sales teams and or solution engineering.
- Autonomous self starter with curiosity and desire to problem solve.
- Is Data Driven and will look for insight and understanding through data.
- Has experience in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or AI space.
- Experience in both enterprise selling and more transactional deal cycles.
- Experience with product and engineering buyer personas
- Ability to sell their vision, effectively communicate, and bring people together.
We might be right for you, if you’re looking for:
- An opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, global tech company.
- A high-performance, people-first culture with outstanding leadership that recognizes and rewards success and supports professional development via knowledge sharing, internal training and a dedicated budget to support professional development.
- A team of motivated, open-minded professionals who welcome innovative ideas and initiatives to advance the organization.
- An excellent Total Rewards package, including a base range of $165k-$195k and commission with outstanding health benefits, unlimited PTO you can actually use and equity.