- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $210,000 - $260,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting!
We are growing our sales organization to accommodate the increasing demand for our solution. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on Enterprise clients. You are committed to the success of the enterprise customer that could benefit from Impact.com and deliver the right solution for the client every time. You have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies.
If you are excited about using your creativity, strategic, project management, and consultative selling skills to generate new business then this role will allow you to thrive and succeed. If this is you, we offer competitive compensation with generous benefits, a flexible remote working policy, and a supportive and committed team around you!
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for building and growing your own book of business, selling to our top accounts
- Achieving or exceeding individual quota bringing in new clients to Impact.com
- Prior experience driving sales and business development activities
- Focus on executing transactions in an assigned account list and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of closing sales experience, within SaaS.
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying an Enterprise quota
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market within a competitive landscape
- The ability to build and maintain a strategic outbound motion with your Business Development Representative
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel if needed and work autonomously in a remote environment
- Experience within performance, partner, or affiliate marketing is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
Salary Range: $210K-$260K potential total on target earnings (base + commission), per year, plus eligibility to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.