- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- Salary Range: $130,000 - $180,000
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting!
We are growing our sales organization to accommodate the increasing demand for our solution. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic sales person to own one of our top territories in North America. You will have the opportunity to grow rapidly and gain exposure to new marketing technologies as we progress! As an Account Executive, SMB, you will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers. Strong consultative and analytical skills are important for successful navigation from solution demo, the definition of the scope and final contract. Be the face and name of Impact to some of the most well-known brands worldwide.
- Sell the product to the appropriate accounts and manage towards hitting a preset revenue target.
- Generate pipeline by proactively sourcing opportunities within the designated territory.
- Prepare & deliver world-class demos and value-based presentations.
- Answer prospects’ questions about product value, uses, integrations, and implementation.
- Pro-actively drive the process with a prospective client from initial prospecting to a signed contract and internal handoff.
- Drive active engagement by all internal and external stakeholders necessary to close a deal.
- Update SFDC daily with all relevant details needed to reflect business reality.
Does this sound like you:
- Bachelors Degree.
- Ideally 1-3 year of prospecting experience, within SaaS.
- Must be a true hunter!
- Independent person with the desire to excel in a competitive and highly rewarding industry.
- Strong communication, effective problem-solving, networking and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of building territories and addressing client needs.
- Experience handling objections at multiple levels of enterprise organizations.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
Salary Range: $130K-$180K OTE potential total on target earnings (base + commission), per year, plus eligibility to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant.
This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.