- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Sales & Marketing Software
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: impact.com
- Company Address: 223 E. De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
About Impactimpact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go.
If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
This role forms part of a growing global Business Applications Team who are responsible for partnering with business teams such as Revenue Operations to ensure Impact has a suite of carefully selected, fit for purpose, well managed, tightly governed and well adopted technology platforms and tools that work together to drive internal productivity.
As a Systems Analyst, you will form part of the team responsible for driving the design, implementation, support and maintenance of Impact’s Sales Technology stack , of which Salesforce is the key platform. You will ensure the tech stack is supported, delivering value, continuously evolving to meet business needs and well integrated to provide a seamless user experience.
What you'll do:
- Work with business teams and Business Analysts to elicit, translate and document business requirements
- Model and design well‐architected solutions that best leverage our internal core platforms.
- Configure and implement solutions: out of the box configuration and data migrations
- Produce project artifacts such as user flows, logical models and technical solutions documents
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Ability to provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Keep abreast of all new product and technical capabilities during new product releases and acquisitions of the various platforms
- Ability to follow best practice guidelines
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support of existing applications
- Ability to create insightful reports and dashboards that aid business processes and users
- Develop and execute training programs for new or adapted functionality in partnership with the Sales Enablement Team.
- Develop testing programs for new functionality
What You Have:
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in a Business Systems role, providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement, while undertaking various configuration projects
- Proven ability in understanding core business functions and challenges as well as being able to ask the right questions to get drive the correct requirements
- 5+ years of Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud experience
- 2+ years Salesforce CPQ experience is a great advantage
- Proven ability to configure and optimize integrated business processes across systems
- Previous systems integration experience
- Background with RDBMS technologies and modeling techniques
- 5+ years of experience in software development lifecycle: gathering requirements, designing solutions, testing, documentation, implementation, and support of solutions.
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- 1+ years experience using agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira or Agile Accelerator
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications
- Technology qualification such as Computer Science or Informations systems degree
- Knowledge of apex and visualforce an advantage
- Ability and willingness to run agile ceremonies when necessary
- Experience in scoping,planning and managing small projects
- Experience in working with stakeholders to prioritize work
What Key Attributes You Need
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Highly analytical
- Ability to articulate process changes and improvements up and down the organization
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to work on tasks independently
- Able think creatively
- Willingness to support multiple business processes
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to be challenged
- Flexible and adaptable
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.