- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: eCommerce Enablement
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: impel.io
- Company Address: 344 S Warren St, Suite 200, Syracuse, New York 13202, US
About ImpelImpel offers automotive dealers, wholesalers, OEMs and third-party marketplaces the industry’s most advanced digital engagement platform. The company’s end-to-end omnichannel solution leverages proprietary shopper behavioral data and AI technology to deliver hyper-personalized experiences at every touchpoint across the entire customer journey.
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle sellers of every type and size.
As the Client Account Manager, you will act as the main point of contact for existing customers. You will be responsible for managing your client relationships, sharing performance metrics, retention, and growth strategies across your entire portfolio. Supporting pre and post-sale opportunities and project managing SASS integrations To be successful, you should be organized, a strategic thinker, articulate, fast passed with a customer first attitude.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Primary responsibility for account management in Impel’s Australia, including supporting full client lifecycle activities.
- Ability to develop close relationships and provide advice and consultation to clients on areas of business strategy to embed and grow programs.
- Supporting pre-sales process in consultative manner to understand client business and identify tailored solutions to meet client needs.
- Provide customer insights and consultation to your clients through frequent reviews and in-person meetings that demonstrate an understanding of the market,
- Performing QBRs and more frequent touch points to ensure continued health of client relationship and unlock new growth potential.
- Working closely with Impel Product organization to ensure client needs are met and international clients are represented in Impel’s strategic product roadmap.
- Program and project managing complex integrations as the primary client interface and working with cross-functional internal teams to deliver projects to agreed requirements.
- Provide input and feedback to Impel product teams to ensure international client needs are represented and met.
- Strength in running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently.
- Ensure all incoming client requests and concerns are resolved in an urgent, professional, and personable manner. Utilize Salesforce and Gainsight track customer inquiries and interactions.
- Identify and cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders within your portfolio. Advertising landscape, and how to help your clients achieve their goals.
- This position requires high energy and highly motivated individuals who have demonstrated success in managing technology driven client relationships in a B2B environment for 5+ years.
- Personable and motivated, building strong professional relationships with existing clients to deliver integration and revenue expansion goals.
- Excellent attention to detail, especially with communication (written and verbal), follow-through, and meeting deadlines.
- Strategic thinker with a customer first attitude who is comfortable using data & insights to grow relationships by identifying and solving problems.
- Solid grasp and interest in software integrations
- Direct experience in automotive industry, project and management, and google analytics is advantageous, but not essential.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment, individually. and willing to travel.
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and G-suite applications
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity as a representative of the Impel brand.
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals – demonstrate tenacity and a commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively.