- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Data & Analytics
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: www.northbeam.io
- Company Address: , San Francisco, CA
About NorthbeamThrough the use of first-party data collection and machine learning, Northbeam delivers actionable insights to DTC and ecommerce brands that result in a clear picture of your customers’ buying behavior.
Northbeam is the eCommerce analytics platform built for the modern digital marketer. Designed to minimize advertising waste and optimize marketing budgets, Northbeam solves key digital marketing challenges with attribution & mixed channel paths. As the marketing analytics tool of choice for leading ecommerce brands, Northbeam sits on the cutting edge of modern digital marketing. The average Northbeam customer has increased revenue by 44% after onboarding the platform.
Northbeam is an early-stage, entrepreneurial organization - it was founded three years ago and has experienced extraordinary growth in 2021. This demand has been fueled by changes in the global technology privacy landscape - making first-party data solutions key to ecommerce success.
In this role, you will work closely with stakeholders and engineers to build the vision and roadmap for the data pipeline and partner integration strategy at Northbeam. As a TPM, you will deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward. You will explore how to ingest and process massive amounts of data in short timeframes so that our customers receive the most up to date information in the market.
- Help drive and execute against the product roadmap, play a key role in the product feature planning process, and work hand-in-hand with Engineering to ensure successful delivery
- Perform collaborative research into the Northbeam data pipeline to define new methods, features and technologies to improve performance for our end customers
- Track and report progress along the product roadmap with a focus on the impact created by the work of the team
- Work with integration partners to ensure initial setup and maintenance of the relationship
- Act as leaders in entrepreneurial and highly dynamic setting
- 4+ years of product management experience with technical products
- Experience creating API documentation
- Hands-on experience using and/or writing RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of web development fundamentals
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive and effective
Significant equity package
Healthcare Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Generous base salary
Travel and expenses budget (if necessary)