- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: IT & Developer Tools
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: gearset.com
- Company Address: The Bradfield Centre, Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB4 0GA, GB
- Salary Range: $42,308 - $54,397
About GearsetGearset is the market-leading Salesforce DevOps tool. Our mission is to make your Salesforce releases lightning-fast, and your deployments work first time, every time.
We're a rapidly growing Cambridge-based team working on building the best Salesforce release management solution on the market, and we're looking for an Executive Assistant to support the wider executive team.
You'll join an award-winning company where you can really make an impact, and be part of an established Executive Assistant team. Where you'll have the opportunity to support the wider management team on growing the company and developing Gearset’s reputation to the full.
As a member of a collaborative software company, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure across the whole business and to be involved in a range of interesting projects and duties to keep the management team efficient and effective.
As an Executive Assistant at Gearset, you will:
- Provide top-notch admin support including diary management, call scheduling and email triaging
- Working in partnership with the exec team to ensure they are fully supported
- Prioritise work to ensure projects are addressed in a timely and effective manner
- Take Board meeting minutes and maintain relevant records
- Working alongside the EA team with company wide events and recognising company achievements
- Support collaboration between our Cambridge, Belfast and Chicago offices
- Other ad-hoc administration tasks as and when required
What we're looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organisation, time and complex diary management skills
- With the ability to think ahead, plan and prioritise to support the company's goals
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to fit the role's needs, with a panache for context switching!
- A team player to help shape our rapidly-growing company,
- A self-starter and strategic thinker, who is able to use their initiative and make things happen
- Experience supporting Director level and above
Nice to haves:
- Experience working at a software company
- Experience working for a startup
Salary, benefits, and hours:
- Salary is £35,000 - £45,000 on experience
- This is a full time opportunity, working Monday to Friday
- Flexible working - your time will be split between working from home and the office with ideally 2 or 3 days per week in the office
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Plan (matching up to 5%)
- Bupa health care
- Life Insurance & Critical Illness cover
- Free lunch in the office
- Discounted gym membership, as well as many other wellness benefits
Gearset is the leading DevOps solutions for the millions of people developing on Salesforce, the world's biggest CRM. We’ve the fast paced exciting environment of a start-up, with the success, stability, and ambition of a scale up.
In a few short years, we’ve rocketed from a 7 person start-up to over 180 people, and have become the DevOps solution of choice for some of the world’s biggest companies, including IBM, McKesson, and even Salesforce themselves. In the last 18 months we’ve opened offices in Belfast and Chicago, alongside our Cambridge (UK) HQ.
We’re proud of what we’ve built and how we’ve built it. We work as a team, where attributes of trust, openness and honesty are key, as they allow us to have a feedback-driven culture that keeps us improving to deliver the best solution for our customers.
Alongside our Glassdoor score of 4.8/5, and customer G2 scores of 4.7/5, we recently gained $55 million in funding, and received three awards from Best Companies UK in 2022. This includes Top 5 Best Company to work for in the East of England, UK Top 5 Best Mid-sized Company and Top 5 Best Technology Company to work for in the whole of the UK. We also won a special award for Learning & Development that reflects our ongoing commitment to the personal goals and ambitions of our employees.