- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Data & Analytics
- Post Date: 05/23/2023
- Website: iodinesoftware.com
- Company Address: 6850 Austin Center Boulevard, Suite 350, Austin, TX 78731 United States
About Iodine SoftwareIodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach — Cognitive Emulation™ — to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Founded in 2010, Iodine’s technology unifies clinical concepts, evidence-based medicine, and deep machine learning to power revenue cycle solutions that maximize capture and data accuracy. To date, the Iodine AwareCDI™ Suite has helped nearly 500 hospitals recognize $1.5 billion in additional appropriate reimbursement annually.
Iodine is an enterprise AI company that is championing a radical rethink of how to create value for healthcare professionals, leaders, and their organizations: automating complex clinical tasks, generating insights and empowering intelligent care. Powered by the largest set of clinical data and use cases available, our groundbreaking clinical machine-learning engine, Cognitive ML, constantly ingests the patient record to generate real-time, highly focused, predictive insights that clinicians and hospital administrators can leverage to dramatically augment the management of care delivery.
What You’ll Do
Iodine thrives on innovation. We are looking for a Data Science Platform Engineer that will help us build out the platform that supports the training and application of our predictive models and performs deep analysis to extract machine consumable meaning from unstructured clinical documentation. You will be joining a small team that has become one of the top players in our field in just two years. Because we work on the cutting edge of a lot of technologies, we need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently or collaboratively. You will be accessing our enormous amount of data to help drive our future innovation.
- Work with the rest of the Data Science team to implement groundbreaking models based on large amounts of data
- Build tools and frameworks to develop and enhance our predictive model suite and scalable support real-time predictions in production
- Expand our NLP pipeline with new types of analysis to increase the sophistication of our understanding of human text
- Design and implement highly performing and highly scalable applications
- Work with other team members to develop a complete and integrated solution
- Deliver quality software and documentation on time
- Understand and comply with development standards to ensure consistency across the larger development team
- Conduct in-depth technical and performance analyses in support of production issue troubleshooting
- Monitor and maintain production systems
What You’ll Need
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications and experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area
- 3+ years of professional experience writing Java or Python code
- Intermediate proficiency with SQL
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing
- Comfort working in a Linux environment
- Passion for exploring, applying and following the evolution of cutting edge technologies related to AI, machine learning, NLP and large scale data processing
- Team player DNA with a positive, self-starter attitude
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Professional experience with MLOps, Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Kafka, REST API design, and microservices application architectures
- Familiarity with ClearML, Triton, PyTorch, TensorFlow, ONNX, H2O, DeepLearning4J, OpenAI, ClearNLP, cTAKES, CoreNLP, SyntaxNet and the Stanford NLP toolkit
- Familiarity with statistics and healthcare domain
- Demonstrated expertise in successful large project/build management and execution
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and efficiently
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care and bringing forward any concerns about security.
At Iodine Software, we don’t just accept DIFFERENCE — we celebrate it, we support it, and we flourish on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We pride ourselves to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer.
What You’ll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
**You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis**